The first annual Silver Lake Jubilee is kicking off this Saturday, May 22 through Sunday may 23, 2010! We’ve compiled a list of 31 cool reasons why you should attend the Silver Lake Jubilee. First and foremost: THE LOCAL LA BANDS!
Bands Already With the Grimy Goods Seal of Approval:
Bands We’re Very Excited to See!
- Radar Brothers
- The Mo-Odds
- The Entrance Band
- Useless Keys
- My Pet Saddle
- Francisco The Man
- The Living Sisters
- The Like
- Foreign Born
- And a few more surprises
- Only $5 for over 50 of LA finest up-and-coming bands!
- A zero waste event!
- BYOC! Um, Bring Your Own Cup! Fo realz!
- Nom Noms! More than 30 gourmet food trucks!
- More than 60 local vendors selling their artsy fartsy goods!
- An Eco Village full of resources to live well and preserve our planet!
- The colorful Arts Village with more than 50 galleries, small-press publishers, and artists
- The Literary village filled with cool poets and hip beatnicks!
- Benefiting the L.A. Arts and Athletics Alliance!
- FREE Down Town Union T-shirts after their set Sunday, 1:40-2:10 @ The Sunset Stage!
- Roller Derby babes (L.A. Derby Dolls)!
- Standup comedy acts!
- Hot boys and girls!
- Attendees who bus to the Jubilee will qualify for a buy-one-get-one-free offer.
- Show your love for LA and become a part of an awesome community!
- Silver Lake Jubilee After Party at Malo!