Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Site.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Site by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Site or when You access the Site by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on Our Site. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of Our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Site may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Site, including to monitor the usage of Our Site.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us..
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates. Our site runs Google ads, occasional Amazon ads, and affiliate links including, but not limited to Ticketmaster.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
This Site uses display ads for both affiliate and non-affiliate advertisers.
We may collect your email address, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. This may occur, for example, if you sign up to receive an email newsletter, or enter a promotion. We will use your email address for the purposes for which you provided it to us, and also from time to time to send you emails regarding the Site or other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the email.
We will not share your email address with any third parties.
Unless otherwise stated, Grimy Goods and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Grimy Goods. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Grimy Goods for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Grimy Goods
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Grimy Goods
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Grimy Goods
- Redistribute content from Grimy Goods
Parts of this Site offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Grimy Goods does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Grimy Goods, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Grimy Goods shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered because of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Grimy Goods reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments, which is considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Potential Content Removal
We retain the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or Content that it deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to Users, us or the rights of any third party, or to violate any applicable law. This includes the right, but not the obligation, to remove any text or images uploaded by you that we deem in our sole judgment to be inappropriate or that we believe may subject us to any liability.
For content removal requests on the Site, you can reach out to hello [at] grimygoods.com.