- Schedule – Plan out your day accordingly. Use the Coachooser and don’t expect to see every band or entire set.
- Sun Block – Lather it on cos you’ll get burned. Especially all you zonies that don’t know shit about the desert heat.
- Lockers – Get a locker asap before they’re gone. Stash a sweater in there for nightfall. It gets chilly!
- Ditch Your Friends – Put yourself out there to enjoying music on your own schedule and to meet new people, it’s the goods.
- Hydrate – Please, please, please drink lots of water this week and during the festival. Coachella has a great water program to save you some cash. Take your vitamins too!
- Hygiene – Don’t be a Coasmella. There’s nothing more nasty than some dirty sweat ball all up in your face, smelling like rancid onions on a rotten pork loaf. Bring deodorant and baby wipes!
- Respect – Be nice to other concert goers: their space, pushing, spilling drinks, stepping on toes, cuting lines, etc. I’ll be the first to admit, I get annoyed easily but I still try to be nice. Just don’t step on my feet or be a chatty Cathy while I’m gettin’ my tunes on.
- Camera – Make the most of you Coachella memories and put them on film. It’s a great place to people watch, oh the funny characters. From the hippies, to the hipsters, to the jocks, to the sluts, you’ll have a field day watching this circus go round.
- Money – You’re gonna need it if you wanna drink! Brews are expensive but well worth it. Just make sure you hydrate with water!
- Have Fun – Enjoy the music, enjoy the art, enjoy the people, enjoy the dancing, enjoy the sun, enjoy life.
- Complain – No one likes a Debbie downer. If you can’t handle the heat, get the fuck out of Coachella.
- Be afraid – Let loose, do things you wouldn’t normally do. Whether it’s dancing, wondering solo or kissing some random hottie. Just do it! It will make your experience all the more memorable.
- Heels – it’s a fuckin grass polo field ladies (and some gents). You can really hurt some toes with them stilletos.
- Make-up – another one for the ladies (uh, and some gents). It’s just gonna melt off your face and get on everyone’s clothes. I never understand why they pile on the goo and fake penciled eye brows at these events.
- Forget – Dude! Where’s my Car! Write down where you parked and your hotel address. Believe me, I fell victim to this in 06′, ridiculous memeories nonetheless.