It’s a big weekend in LA for indie music lovers with the annual FYF (Fuck Yeah Fest) kicking off on Saturday, September 4th featuring The Rapture, Dead Man’s Bones, Unbroken, 7 Seconds, Panda Bear, Off! & More! Well the party doesn’t start and stop there kids. There’s a lot of amazing music to be heard the entire weekend and it all starts tomorrow! Check out our FYF Party Calendar below for all the details.
FRIDAY, September 3, 2010
- Delorean, Superhumanoids w/ a very special guest who are also playing FYF @ The Grand Star $10 / 9:00pm / 21+ Get your tickets here!
Saturday, September 4th
- FYF Fest w/ The Rapture, Dead Man’s Bones, Unbroken, 7 Seconds, Panda Bear, Off! & More! @ L.A. State Historic Park $30/Noon/All AgesOfficial
- FYF After Party #1 with Big Freedia (1:00am) and Marijuana Death Squad (12:30am) @ LA Cita
$5 / Show Up After the Fest / 21+
- Official FYF After Party #2 with DJ sets from The Rapture, Runaway and Goddollars @ Secret Location TBA $10/Midnight – ??? (we’ll announce location on Friday, if you’re lucky)
- Nails & Ceremony @ 6th st Warehouse. No alcohol. $5/11:30pm
SUNDAY, September 5, 2010
- Panda Bear w/ The Goat @ The Glass House 8pm/All Ages/$10 Tickets sold day of and at FYF Merch Booth
- The Rapture and Big Freedia @ Echoplex 9pm/All Ages/$10 Tickets sold day of and at FYF Merch Booth
Each show (on Sunday) is $10. Tickets will be available at the FYF Fest merch booth starting at 11:30 a.m. when gates open.
A very limited amount of tickets for the PANDA BEAR show are available at the stores below starting today, Thursday, September 2nd at 5:00pm. There will be no advance tickets for the Rapture except for at FYF Fest the day of the event and NO ONLINE SALES. Advance tickets for this show are WILL CALL ONLY and 2 TIX limit.
1816 West Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026-3227
4612 E. 2nd St
Long Beach, CA
3815 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
248 West 2nd Street
Pomona, CA 91766-1739