Jubilee Music & Arts Festival 2013 line-up has been announced! This year’s line-up features the Black Lips, the Drums, The Dead Ships, Bleached, Trash Talk, Kitten, Fool’s Gold, Jenny O, NO, Free Energy and more!
We just did a site visit a couple weeks ago to the new Jubilee Music & Arts Festival and were ecstatic with the new location. In its 4th year of providing great live music, Jubilee Music & Arts Festival is relocating from Silver Lake to the downtown Arts District. Let’s put it this way, it’s like going to a massive underground warehouse party, kind of like the early rave scene in the late 80s/early 90s — except — this location has some very large outdoor areas, a rad view of the historical 6th St. bridge, awesome street-art, and it’s pretty much a creative maze. You can definitely get lost in that thing! Scroll down to view the photos from the new location.
Uniting musicians, comedians, entrepreneurs, authors, artists, creators, and the overall community, Jubilee Music and Arts Festival is looking forward to growing relationships and working with the local community to produce a safe and fun festival.
Here’s what the Jubilee has in store for you!
– 30+ Local and nationally touring musicians
– 15+ Food trucks and food exhibitors
– 60+ Arts, crafts, apparel and brand exhibitors
– Comedy Showcase
– Internationally recognized literary readings
– 95% Landfill diversion rate
– Support of local, like-minded non-profits through the Los Angeles Arts & Athletics Alliance
Buy your tickets here! Early bird weekend passes are $35 and expire today! Get on it!
Check out our Jubilee photos from last year!
- Silver Lake Jubilee Photos – Sunday, May 24, 2012 – Aloe Blacc, The Soft Pack, Gothic Tropic
- Silver Lake Jubilee Photos – Saturday, May 23, 2012 – Allah Las, Las Cafeteras, XBXRX