Last week we posted Grimy Goods’ Best Concert Photography of 2014, and we said we’d be following up with an epic giveaway where both our readers and photographers can win some amazing prizes. Now it’s time to let that epic giveaway take place! We need you to vote on which of our Best Concert Photos of 2014 you think are the best. Your vote will enter you in a raffle to win a new 16 GB Google Nexus 7 valued at $200 or a Visa Gift Card worth $100. Not to mention, our photographers will have a chance to win up to $300 based on your votes. Each photo category will award one photographer $100.
You will need to place your vote for the following three photography categories:
1. Most Compelling Photo (overall striking photo, powerful, an epic show moment, just WOW) — view all photos here
2. Best Concert Crowd Photo (can be artist with crowd, or crowd shot alone) — view all photos here
3. Most Creative/Artistic Photo (style, artsy fartsy, black and white, insane color compositions, etc.) — view all photos here
At the bottom of this page you will find an online form where you can submit your vote. Be sure to cast your vote by noting the photographer’s full name, the band they shot and the venue. For example:
Jane Doe: David Bowie at The Echo
CONTEST DETAILS – FOLLOW ALL THREE STEPS (we will verify)
2. Take a look at Grimy Goods best Concert Photography of 2014 and note your selections in the online form below for the three aforementioned categories. You can also visit each photographer’s’ individual “Best of 2014” page by clicking on their names (Ryan Bussard, Ceethreedom, Dominoe Farris-Gilbert, Monique Hernandez, Wes Marsala, Farah Sosa, Lindsay Wiles).
3. When you’re done submitting your vote, send us a Tweet (see below) or you can post on our Facebook wall. If selected as a voting prize winner, we will ask you for a screenshot of your Tweet or Facebook submission.
TWEET: I just submitted my vote for @GrimyGoods’ Best Concert Photos of 2014 to win a #GoogleNexus or #VisaGiftCard! http://ow.ly/GfKIa
FACEBOOK: Just leave a comment on our Facebook timeline letting us know that you casted your vote for Grimy Goods Best Concert Photography of 2014. Feel free to get creative with what you say, since you’re not limited to a character count (unlike Twitter).
This contest will run until January 5, 2015. So you will have an entire week to cast your votes. After going through all the votes and tallying the results, all winners will be announced on January 9th. We will announce the winners for the Google Nexus and the $100 Visa Gift Card, as well as the photography winners for each category! Winners will be announced via the Grimy Goods Website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!