Jubilee Music & Arts Festival 2013 set times are finally up! This year’s Jubilee takes place in a rad new location in the downtown Arts District on June 7 & 8 and will feature: the Black Lips, the Drums, The Dead Ships, Bleached, Trash Talk, Kitten, Fool’s Gold, Jenny O, NO, Free Energy and more!
- Click here to view the interactive set times for June 7 of the Jubilee.
- Click here to view the interactive set times for June 8 of the Jubilee.
Here’s what the Jubilee has in store for you!
– 30+ Local and nationally touring musicians
– 15+ Food trucks and food exhibitors
– 60+ Arts, crafts, apparel and brand exhibitors
– Comedy Showcase
– Internationally recognized literary readings
– 95% Landfill diversion rate
– Support of local, like-minded non-profits through the Los Angeles Arts & Athletics Alliance
- Check out photos from our site visit of the new Jubilee Music & Arts festival in the DTLA Artis District.
- Silver Lake Jubilee Photos – Sunday, May 24, 2012 – Aloe Blacc, The Soft Pack, Gothic Tropic
- Silver Lake Jubilee Photos – Saturday, May 23, 2012 – Allah Las, Las Cafeteras, XBXRX