The Foo Fighters have announced another Los Angeles gig! This time the Foo go a bit bigger with a concert date at The Forum scheduled for July 17! The Forum Presented by Chase will welcome back fans on Saturday, July 17, 2021 with a performance by Foo Fighters, the venue’s first full-capacity show and first ticketed event in more than a year. So if you missed the Foo Fighters at the Canyon Club last week, here’s another chance to see them soon!
Tickets to the Foo Fighters at The Forum go on sale this Friday, June 25 at 10am. There are a bunch of presales too! Foo Fighters artist presale kicks off Tuesday. June 22 at 10am. Use the following ticket link and password to access the presale: MIDNIGHTINLA. Additionally, there’s a Citi® Cardmember Presale on Tuesday too! The Live Nation and venue presales will begin Thursday! For the venue presale, use the following ticket link and password: INGLEWOOD. For the Live Nation presale, use the following ticket link and password: ENCORE.
“As we prepare to reopen the Forum to fans, the health and safety of our guests, artists and staff is our top priority,” said Geni Lincoln, General Manager and Senior Vice President of Live Events at the Forum. “We’re excited to welcome back fans for live music, and couldn’t be more thrilled to kick off our return with members of our Forum family, Foo Fighters!”
Additional measures including those outlined below will enhance the guest experience.
- When purchasing tickets, guests will confirm (for themselves and guests) that they will be fully vaccinated, or will have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event. Guests will also self-attest when entering the venue that they are either fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of entrance.
- The LA County Health Department recommends that guests wear a face covering.
- Guests will be encouraged to utilize mobile ticketing, and concessions can be purchased via mobile ordering.
- An updated bag policy allows for small clutches and clear bags.
- The Forum will be a cashless venue, with cash-to-card machines available on site.
The Forum has launched a resource for fans attending Foo Fighters and future events. The website includes the most updated event information, as well as more detailed venue policies and procedures.